Monday 28 May 2012

Into the desolation.

I tried to travel to the affected area using various travel methods but I seemed to be unable to enter the area itself. I came out right on the edge of the area. Here's an interesting fact. The Area is larger now. I don't  know exactly how much larger but it's an insignificant amount and it's still growing I could see it. The grass slowly dying as the effect spread. It was moving very slowly. If I had to guess probably about 1.5 miles an hour. I stepped into the area and immediately felt some kind of unnatural dread come over me. I could feel the blood in my veins freezing and the water in my body boiling. I was tempted to move back out but I needed to get to the center for my sister's sake. I continued going. In hindsight I probably should have checked if I was able to travel back out. It took three days without food or water to get as far as I am at current. I'm still not at the center. From what I remember of the area I'm still something like 50 KM from the center and I have no clue how I'll get back out of here. Hopefully if I kill this "The Herald" the effect will be lifted. Maybe then I'll be able to path out of here. Of course that assumes I make it. I'm already feeling weak. I'm more sturdy than a normal human I should last longer without food or water but this is still taking a toll on me. The effect seems to be sapping my strength directly as well. I don't know if I'll make it but I have to keep going. 50 KM isn't that far right?

No comments:

Post a Comment