Friday 4 May 2012

Rescue

So it happened. We attacked. It seems these people were smart. They heeded my warning. We only ran into one or two stubborn doctors who had refused to leave. They were both killed. Not by my hand. We found her room and entered. There she was. She hadn't aged at all. Neither had I. Both of us just as we were the influence of the Fears.

She looked at me and tilted her head. She muttered my name and then turned away and began talking to herself. I nodded to those who had accompanied me. The Nightlander's raced forth. There was no where for The Shadow to run. It's protection was also a dead end. She screamed as The Nightlanders entered her head to drag The Shadow out and I had to stop myself from reacting to her pain. This was necessary.

Soon her screams stopped and she fell. For a few seconds I was worried she was dead but as the Nightlanders left I saw she was still breathing. I brought her back to the house she's sleeping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment