Wednesday 25 April 2012

Mal. Guy killed me, Mal.

He broke in while I was writing another stupid trumped up post about my own idiotic ego and my over reliance on weapons. He then proceeded to feed me my own gun and smash my face into the wall until the impact made it fire. It was my own fault for leaving the safety off.

I thought our good friend "Da Dawg" (Real name: Allen Richardson. 22 years old, white and living in the suburbs) would want you to know that. He did actually have a desert eagle. I was actually kind of surprised. I assumed he was lying about all of it. Imagine my surprise when he actually pulled a gun on me earlier. Course his statement that he shot me was grossly inaccurate. He freaked out screamed like a little girl and fired a bunch of shots wildly towards the window about 5 minutes after I disappeared from sight.

Regardless the moron is dead as is his mother who unfortunately got in the way.

Yes he lived with his mother.

Now then Nice to meet you all.

You already know me and you can probably guess what I want.

I am The Muffin Man. I have come for my sister.

2 comments:

  1. You know, if you hadn't killed his poor suffering mother I might have thanked you for getting rid of him for a change.

    Oh, did they by chance live on Drury Lane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have preferred not to kill her but I didn't have much of a choice. I did however make sure her death was quick and relatively painless.

      Also sadly no. If that is a real street somewhere in the world I'm definitely setting up shop there.

      Delete