Monday 7 May 2012

4 out of 6 targets.

Those were the easy ones. No real defense. Two of them were sleeping. I broke into their homes and tore out their hearts without them ever waking up. The other two were slightly more difficult one even put up a fight. One was up writing a letter or something. I didn't check what it was after I was done. When I entered he was startled and got to his feet and tried to run. I chased him down and eventually caught him. He begged but I had orders. Snapped his neck.

The other one saw me the moment I arrived and A. Had a gun. B. Called guards. That was fun. I am not invulnerable. I had to hide from the gun. It was like Batman. I hid and picked them off slowly one by one until he was all that was left. I showed myself a few times letting him get shots off. Letting him waste ammo. I watched, waited, observed. Once I figured out how many shots he could take before he could reload I made him waste his last few shots and rushed him while he reloaded. I reached him stabbed my hand into his throat and tore out his spinal cord predator style. It was fun.

Last two will be quite a bit more difficult.

Mostly because one is The President of the United States.

This'll be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment