Thursday 3 May 2012

Hurt what you love.

So immediately after The bar I became a huge ass. I mocked her about murdering that child I told her my story but immediately after I threatened her and let her get shot. Then I abandoned her. Why? Why would I do this?

Because no matter what happened this was not going to end well for her. It still won't. I figured that with everything else that was going to happen her finding out that her brother had become a horrible monster would be one of the worst things. So I tried to turn her against me. Disconnect us. Even if she found out I wouldn't be her brother anymore. That was the intention mostly. I threatened her honestly like stated it was The Nightlander's orders but I knew it wouldn't work and so did they. So then Archangel territory. I had actually expected the shadow to stop all the bullets. I was not expecting it to show up later. I was also not expecting it to leave her alone after. I had expected it to save her and drag her away somewhere like it had before. I figured I could watch her but stay out of things. Work on the side to lead The Nightlanders to The Shadow and everything would be happy. This did not work. Instead The Shadow brought me with it when it left. Brought me to a random house where we had a bit of conversation. It knew something was wrong. It knew I was working contrary to it's intentions it wanted to know why. So we conversed. Somehow I don't understand how. There was no time distortion or anything as far as I know but Megan arrived during our conversation. The Nightlanders followed her. The Shadow fled leaving me and Megan and yeah everything she said happened minus everything about the palace and stuff. That was all in her head. We were just in a simple house or hotel room or something. I don't remember exactly. Afterwards I was tempted to run away with her. She knew me now she still trusted me. She didn't hate me or anything. Everything I had tried had failed. She still loved me as her brother. I was heavily tempted to take her away and flee with her somewhere. Shortly later we were traveling together when The Shadow appeared. It grabbed her and left with her before I could stop it. I've been searching for her since.

So there you have the full story. As best as I can tell it. Now after searching for so long I have found her. I am going to get her and I'm going to end The Shadow. It won't bring her back. He has undoubtedly rewired her mind but I can keep her safe and maybe I can do something to help her.

I have reinforcements to deal with him.

By the way. To the people who have my sister. I'm sure you're reading this. I will give you one chance. Do not try to move my sister I am watching. Leave her there and all of you get out. I only want her I do not need to kill any of you. However, I will not hesitate if you get in my way.

So last chance leave. Don't be there when I arrive and you will live.

That is all.

The Muffin Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment