Wednesday 2 May 2012

Bar Fights

There's nothing really to explain here. Everything happened as she explained it. Someone else covered The Bar itself and the identity of The Doll isn't important. I don't need to go into detail about what happened to the woman in the bathroom. There's really nothing to say here. I just really like remembering it. Damn that was fun. Yeah I do actually enjoy killing. Especially those who deserve it. I mean I enjoy killing anyone and I always try and have fun with it. I try to make murder an art form. I mean that eye looking out of the throat thing was hilarious but I really really enjoy killing some bastard who really deserves it. Yes I only killed one person in the bar and that was a pretty tame kill but that thing with the beer bottles to the eye. That was beautiful even if it didn't kill him. For The Archangel's goons not killing them is worse anyways.

Then again we say that but they probably don't actually enjoy The Archangel's afterlife anymore than the rest of us would. I doubt he really treats them any better.

I remember someone. There was this guy he claimed to of spoken to one of The Archangel's forms. About The Afterlife. Said it felt like being buried deep underground. No sights or sounds just endless pain and pressure and the feeling of suffocation. They also described being taken by The Archangel for use. They said it was like being filled with fire and that their thoughts were just a constant symphony of their own screams.

I don't know if any of that is true. The guy wasn't exactly reliable and he failed to answer a number of questions in regards to the subject. Regardless though I imagine that to be an accurate depiction in general of what it's probably like. Although I imagine it is probably infinitely worse in reality.

Next up: Why was I such an asshole to my own sister?

No comments:

Post a Comment